Interested in joining the Cabinet? Here’s a couple of ways:
These offices require you to be elected by the general student body towards the end of each spring semester. Look for more information around election season about the particulars, but they all require you to attend a campaign workshop and nomination session in order to run. Some also require you to have previously been a member of that organization for a certain amount of time. (marked by an *)
- Vice President*
- Student Conduct Review Board President*
- Honor Council President*
- Inter-Club Association President
- Association of Residence Halls President
- Commuter Student Association President
- Diversity and Unity Coordinating Committee Chair
- Academic Affairs Committee Chair
- Legislative Action Committee Chair
These offices are appointed by the SGA President and work to fulfill the vision of the SGA and President, while also maintaining a full voice on the Cabinet.
- Director of Communications
- Director of Community Outreach and Involvement
- Executive Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator
Interested in joining Senate? Just follow these steps:
- Be a full-time, undergraduate UMW student.
- Gather 50 signatures of other UMW students like yourself.
- Email the President of the Senate, Theo Zotos, at email@example.com.
- Come to a Senate meeting on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm in Room 116 of Monroe Hall.
- Be inducted into the Senate ranks by a vote of current senators!
Have any questions? Contact Theo or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at some of the organizations that help make up SGA on their individual pages under the “Member Organizations Tab”. To learn more, email their heads, who can be found under the “Meet The Team” tab.